Easter Monday 2022 in Toronto is much easier to navigate than Good Friday and Easter Sunday. On this day most of the city is back to their regular working hours, with just a few exceptions.
Here’s what’s open and closed this Easter Monday in Toronto this year.
- Government offices
- Mail delivery
Food and Drink
- Many restaurants tend to favour Mondays as their day off. Calling ahead is recommended.
- Grocery stores
- Select LCBO locations will be open with reduced hours
- The Beer Store
- Indie bottle shops
Malls and Attractions
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Outdoor skating rinks are closed for the season.
- All shopping malls are back to regular hours.
- Most major attractions are back to regular hours and some including the AGO, ROM and Little Canada which are typically closed on Mondays are open for the holiday.